VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm wondering if it's possible to take a high top van, remove the high top, and fit a pop top in place?? Seen a couple of decent hi tops, but dont really want to drive around with a boat on the roof (sorry! Just my own personal view...) however if a pop would fit in its place, then that could be a good solution!

Anyone tried it / done it / thought of it? :*:*

Would be interested to know!

Cheers all! Happy Weekend!

Ollie

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
Anything is possible dude, but ifrom your post I'm guessing you've not bought yet, so why buy a van that's not what you want, to spend time undoing something to redo it differently? Just buy a regular van and add a poptop, non?! :ILU:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was thinking that if I could get a similar spec high top for £1k less than a standard roof van, then would then be able to afford a pop in its place, rather than buying standard and having to wait a fair few months before funds allow a pop installation.

Not that all high tops are cheaper, but they seem to be less desirable than standard vans on the whole?

Just a thought - man on a budget! T:

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
I wouldn't have any other poptop than a reimo (or an SCA) and they're three grand. I know what you're saying. Be gutted to buy a high top and end up taking the roof off and be left with the wrong shaped hole to install a pop on though, eh?... ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts