VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to thank the crew at Aplan, the renewal came through and was competitive based on last year (slight increase as ipt has gone up everywhere) but I thought I'd cheekily ask if the price could be any "sweeter" Dan had a look and agreed to match last years price. I didn't even have to shop about so I'm well happy! Each to their own whoever you use but it's a big thumbs up from me for these guys.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trust me they are great guys, admittedly you only find out when there's a problem but.... that said green light were good but 20k limit. I'm not a fan of shopping round, if my renewal comes in close to what I have in my head as fair I'll stick with what I have, less than £1 a day for 21k daily drive with commuting and protected ncb says fair to me.

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Trust me they are great guys, admittedly you only find out when there's a problem but.... that said green light were good but 20k limit. I'm not a fan of shopping round, if my renewal comes in close to what I have in my head as fair I'll stick with what I have, less than £1 a day for 21k daily drive with commuting and protected ncb says fair to me.
I agree, Dan sorted my renewal out for me after office hours just before I went on holiday, as I didn't want it sat at home uninsured.

Also managed to give me a very good policy on my off road / green lane toy tooT:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts