·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
itsaminibus has reported a post.

Reason:
is this guy for real?

His profile has first name: know, surname: itall

One to check Jim with your new fancy piece of kit?
Forum: Welcome to The VW T4 Forums
Assigned Moderators: Turlough, thevandidit, scott337, JIMMYJAMES, Meatball, t4Chippy, edbluejuice

Posted by: T4Tosser
Original Content:
Been reading up on vans and finally decided on a volkswagen and the forum and show scene seems the best, bongo was my second choice but they seemed a bit too elitist really. It is hard to think of a username though, especially as i haven't got a van yet but will do soon as i will be able to drive in the spring. For now my mates suggested i use my nickname but that was used so i put t4 in front ofitT:

Internet is restricted where i am staying at the moment but i should be moving soon and then i can start my search for the right van. budget is tight but i am god at mechanicing and stuff so might look at the breakers and see what thry got

Anyway, thats it for now,

TosserT:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Do you sense a patter emerging................Me n Dean automatically see the worst in people LOL:

Just a quick question Jim, If i wanted to go on another forum I: register I: with my iphone I: with the wireless settings off I: would i have an un traceable ip and roaming account so longs i shut down safari every time. I: Not that i was gonna i was just wondering is all I:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
okay like i said was just wondering :D

was thinking of some non confrontational stealth is all but probably not a good idea anyway

Cheers Jim T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
No worries jim, I've got a T4chippy account there already................darn it..............gave the game away I:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.