VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just bought a t4 lwb to convert. Does anyone know where I can get a cheap re spray. I'm based in Cambridge but am in London quite a bit too but happy to travel.
Hoping there's a mate of a mate that does it on the side etc, happy to help mask it and prep etc.
On a tight budget...

Cheers, neil

·
Registered
757 Posts
Mate of mine lives in wimblington and just got his father in laws spitfire painted for a good price.
I'll ask him for the details.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
It may help if you can give an idea of your budget ... I had a re-spray fairly recently , minus roof , and it was around the £1100 mark .. that included fitting new rear wing /arch panels (I supplied) , and metal fab. in some other areas ... rear doors glass remove , re-fitted , and that is competitive , I think ..! Its no good re-spraying , unless you address the rust-worm , whilst at it , and that is a bit of an unknown , until you get to it ....

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am keen to get my T4 resprayed somewhere north of London - Cambridge/Hertfordshire would work. Am looking to spend around £1500 for full respray, same colour including a small patch of rust on the sill. Any recommendations very appreciated. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts