VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rather than jump on the back of someone elses thread i thought i would ask myself

I have seen loads of adverts for fitting cruise control as a retro fit but they all refer to the diesels, does anyone know if the same can be done on the VR6 Caravelle's also, if so as anyone any recomendations of who or where ??

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
rather than jump on the back of someone elses thread i thought i would ask myself

I have seen loads of adverts for fitting cruise control as a retro fit but they all refer to the diesels, does anyone know if the same can be done on the VR6 Caravelle's also, if so as anyone any recomendations of who or where ??

thanks in advance

Best bet is give your nearest VW Van Centre a call but someone more knowledgeable will be along in a sec im sure- Maybe best to post your question in normal forum section rather than in Technical Articles mate- more chance of getting it seenT:

·
Registered
227 Posts
anyone got any idea ???
has yours got switchs on the back of the pedals ? try the acc pedal, brake test, rev the engine 2000rpmand hold it. Then press the brake pedal or / and clutch pedal. After about a second the engine speed should drop to 1000rpm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts