VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks, i'm Chris and I run a trim shop in the Birmingham area, I trim mainly campers and buses but have all sorts in for work from Mk1 Golfs to Model A hotrods.

I'm a T4 man myself and as such share an interest in the enhancement of these vehicles, nothing makes more of a transformation to your dub than a pimped out interior! Like most trimmers I can offer the usual services in cloth,vinyl, suede, leather etc, but my strength lies in the ability to create custom designs/work to make your pride and joy that little bit different from the crowd.

I have some new and interesting idea's that I plan to share with you over the coming months so please feel free to pm me with your requests!

tel: 0121 544 4516
email: [email protected]
web:www.retroretrims.net

Website is being redone by a pro as we speak, I have quite an active facebook page that is reguarly updated with new projects
www.facebook.com/retroretrims

Located near junction 1/2 of the M5 with secure premises:

Retro Retrims
Unit 3 Rowan Court
Crystal Drive
Sandwell Business Park
B66 1RB

Please pm me with your requests if you are looking for a quote, or just to bounce some ideas about. i have a 1-2 month lead time.

Look forward to hearing from you!

[email protected]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Anyway pictures speak a thousands words...

And more non T4/5 transporter commisioned done recently just to give you a taster of my day to day:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Your work looks brilliant, can you PM a rough cost for T5 door cards in the new sporline style leather, black, grey with red stitch.
Ive always hated the rubber floor in the cab, would you be able to either overlay or replace this with a good quality carpet to look oem?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So today the prototype T5 doorcards were fitted:

the uppers are leather, the main body of the panel in matching vinyl and the pockets were trimmed in suede :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Working on a new design for the T4 to show a bit of originality, kinda got a muscle/sportscar thing going on. Cool huh?

Just waiting on the embroiderers to finish up the headrests :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi, what do you charge for seat retrims, as I'm looking to have All 6 seats of my T5 Combi done in the near future?:)
Prices would start at £675 to retrim the full Kombi seat setup in vinyl.

Standard retrim consists of seats stripped down, foams repaired where necessary, then retrimmed in cloth/vinyl with 1/2” scrim foam backing. Choice of piping or stitched detailing to seats. Seat centres can be stitched with horizontal or vertical double stitched centre detailing

Regards
[email protected]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
some stunning work there T:, price for 2 x t4 door panels, trimmed similar to the ones in above pictures, and a dashboard trimmed to match, unsure of colour yet :*. PM me if thats better for you. Thanks T:
A pair of door panels like that would be circa £250, dashboards will be from £395 and should be available after xmas T:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts