VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
placed an orer for a ply kit (i have learnt a great lesson here) , it turned up damaged, miss measured, and x2 not as advertised.

now i have won my complaint/argument/niceaties and have been offered a full refund..wey hey!!A:

now my question to you all is this..
he has said if i send it back he will give me a full refund, now to do this will cost me £35..
i cant see why i should have to pay for the return of thier, damaged non fitting, NON CNC cut and in 3 different thickness ply (when it was advertised as in 9mm floor and 4mm sides (so why did i end up with 2 6mm panels in with it..).
even one of the floor pieces was cut to small so left 2" gaps between the floor and the sides..

his words " i have hundreds of happy customers"

well i aint one of them tho` am i !!!:*

whats your thoughts guys....

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
you should not be out of pocket chap.

get them to agree to pick up costs and your refund.

·
Registered
694 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just out of interest where did you get it from? Did he say he wouldnt pay your return postage or has he just not mentioned it?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just out of interest where did you get it from? Did he say he wouldnt pay your return postage or has he just not mentioned it?
dont want to say just yet , it may alter my outcome..
he has said i must post it back to him, we have told him we should not be expected to pick up the return costs..as its his shoddy workmanship tha has caused us to return them.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Quote:
In the case of faulty goods being returned because they are not fit for purpose do not match their description or are not of a satisfactory quality, the customer is entitled to claim the cost of postage from you or to request that you arrange collection of the item.

I have had the same problem with a well known seller of second hand parts here on this forum, I'm also out of pocket after having to pay to return faulty goods and not getting my postage back.

Perhaps I'll leave the appropriate feedback, not something I'm happy doing but at least I'm having my say, law is on the buyers side, sellers don't acknowledge that ?

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'm looking to get some fitted ply panels so if you could PM me details I'll know who to avoid. Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts