VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, dont suppose anyone has a rock and roll fitted in reverse do they? i.e. it sits in the same positon as a Kombi seat with belts for the kids and facing forward, but then folds out flat towards the REAR of the van making the bed?:*
This sort of thing would suit me perfect i think, if it was 3/4 maybe i could fit a small kitchen on the side at the back, just enough for a cooker and sink unit .

Any thoughts, anyone got this arrangement already? Just messaged Cannons Forge for some info, see if they have done it before.

Gary

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Hi Gary I've done a few and gaffers101 on the here as one that I designed and goes backwards
Thanks mark

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive found the build thread of Gaffers101's T4, looks nice, different layout - his seems to be a LWB though, I think with that layout I'd just have enough space for a little kitchen unit on one side, still useable though. the combi seating is the biggest thing for me, cant have the kids sat down the other end on a normal R+R bed, the bed is secondary for rare occasions I need to crash out for work and odd camping trips with the kids - I have a caravan for family holidays. I have considered the standard combi seats and a styleline bed but the cost is prohibitive.

Gaffer101's build thread:
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=87430

Gary

·
Registered
773 Posts
i need one that goes back too as i have my work stuff at the back on a day to day. how much does a frame like that cost mark?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts