VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had a Revo remap at ADS at Preston and a DPF removal on my 5.1 140 . Full exhaust fitted by Pipe Worx , quality fitting and workmanship . Stunning performance and it pulls like a train 120mph. Recommend to any body wanting a remap. Dave was friendly and knows what he's on about . Nice cup of coffee . The workshop is like an operating theatre.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great, not to loud, a little bit of a deeper tone when you accelerate . Quality product by pipe werx.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can pm if you want and I'll give you all contacts and details . Have a look on Revo Preston Facebook .

·
Registered
776 Posts
We have recently gone over to Revo for all our remapping, i am super pleased with the results, back up service and professionalism of the company as a whole, i don't shout about it on here though for fear of being bombarded with "should of gone somewhere else"
Good choice of set up though, i am fitting the miltek system to ours next week if i get the time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave at ADS at Preston is a great guy, him and his old fella really know there stuff. Going for a hydride turbo and inter cooler as soon as funds allow. Smile every time I go out in it , pulls all the way from 1900 rpm to redline , very smooth power delivery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts