Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decisions decisions :*

Been offered these for £330

8.5J x 17 ET 55 with spacer 25mm front and 35mm rear
The Rear Tyre Size: 255/40 R17 approx 5 - 6 mm
The Front Tyre Size: 235/45 R17 approx 5 - 6 mm

Unsure if i want these or do i hold out and save for banded steel. Is it illegal to have different tyre sizes on the front and rear? will i have to change them? Thoughts and suggestions please guys, i have tonight to make my mind up :eek:

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
It's not illegal to have a different size from front to rear, it has to be the same size on one axle though.

Why don't you get those on, and if you don't fancy them after a while, sell them on? I don't think they're the type of wheel you'd lose money on...

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not illegal to have a different size from front to rear, it has to be the same size on one axle though.

Why don't you get those on, and if you don't fancy them after a while, sell them on? I don't think they're the type of wheel you'd lose money on...
Same size on the axel?? As in both rear tyres and both front tyres must be the same? Think thats how i read that lol. I don't think i would need the spacers though as i don't have a body kit. I do think there hella sweet though and a dam sight cheaper than the Brock B2's I've been looking at. But then i'm loving the idea of some powder coated steelies, but need more dolla T: Original price was wrong there £375 (€450)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Colese maybe we can part ex for banded steelies next year I:

He has accepted an offer of €300 (£250) and my old wheels? Bargain or not? Going to look at them this weekend T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts