1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
T4 * Multivan * RHD 102bhp 2.5 TDI on Ebay - 98 reg, 169k - Yorkshire

Posting this up for a friend.

Have a look and give him a shout.

It's a classified ad - though the fancy link shows it as an auction.

Loads more info, pics and all contact details are on the listing:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Transporter-MULTIVAN-T4-2-5L-102bhp-GENUINE-RHD-RARE-/260793533873?pt=UK_Commercial_Trucks&hash=item3cb88185b1#ht_8823wt_1139

Check it out on eBay!

"-VW Transporter Multivan, 2.5 TDI 102 bhp, 1998 R reg, Right hand drive

-Mileage - 169278 (At time of listing, still being used for the odd errand and test drives)

-Metallic blue, fully colour coded

-Full documented service history - £thousands spent. I have a folder full of invoices and work done since day one, including original purchase receipt for over £30,000!

-New brakes and disks just done, timing belts changed at 160k, everything that has needed doing has been done

-Tax and MOT remaining until September

-Central locking

-Electric mirrors

-Electric windows

-Full all round clip in curtain pack, VW curtains for every window

-DIGITAL CLIMATRONIC air conditioning – separate heating/cooling for front and rear

-All original leather interior - 7 seats with armrests – front captain seats and all rear seats removable – 2x rear facing “buddy” seats, 3 seater bench

-Rear bench seat is NOT the pull out multivan bed. Seat back folds down flat to line up with the reinforced parcel shelf. (This is as original and has not had the bed version in from purchase – I have original receipt showing purchase of vehicle, re-trim of all seats in leather and conversion of rear bench)

-Carpet floor throughout

-Fold out table in rear

-Spare alloy wheel with full tread tyre

-Original condition with exception of the following cosmetic mods…

-Audi 17” alloys with low profile tyres

-Lowered 50mm

-Laserline alarm and immobiliser fitted by VTune

-Swivel base on front passenger seat

-Clear indicator lens on front

-CD/IPOD control Kenwood head unit

Purchased from a professional VW T4 modifications/conversion company in 2009 and any cosmetic work since has been done by them.

Gear ratio on this van is the best for motorway cruising – 3000revs = 86mph! Majority of my mileage has been up and down motorway.

Overall condition is very good to excellent. It’s a 12 year old van so has a couple of scuffs and some wear interior wise but nothing major, you have to look for them to see.

The usual weak areas paint wise have been professionally blasted and resprayed last year (have receipts) – all wheel arches, fuel cap/filler area, lower tail lift area, around lights done.

Alloys have some curb scuffs and paintwork around windscreen has a couple of spots with slight bubbles coming through.

I have added pictures to show extent of this.

Fantastic condition, rare (there were only 700 of these right hand drive models brought into UK), very well looked after and has been an awesome van for my daily drive, weekend trips and holidays around Europe."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts