VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I installed the right click central locking kit and took my time, checked it along the way and bought the genuine door bellows. Seemed to be fine but the fuse blew after half a dozen uses. So I had another go at connecting the live and earth, live is to kl30 on the fuse box and earth is on a bolt by the fuse box, could it be the earth causing the issue?
Does anyone know what connector I need to connect to the earth 'donut' on the left of the fuse box? I took pictures, is it worth a trip to maplins or the vw dealer?

The only other issue I had was went I installed van-x curtains and the sliding door popper was rubbing on the rail but I've fixed that so unless it's the earth I'm not sure what else it could be?
Anyone got any ideas or had a similar problem?
Cheers

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a reply from right click, just a load of generic information about installation, a little bit of it is relevant to a t4 the rest of it means nothing to me not being a motor electrician! Never mind, I'll have another play and check the sliding door connector when it's not raining and see if I can find more information on here etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts