VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Finally I have a date for my wife's cremation. Split screen he booked, music sorted, just need to get some closure on this horrible month
Kev

·
Registered
239 Posts
I hope she get's the great send off that she so clearly deserves. My thoughts are with you, such a sad storey. I hope the future can be brighter than it appears from here.

Best wishes in everything you do.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
You have my sympathy.
As I said, my lovely wife died last year.
The funeral was really good.
I am not a public speaker. I find it hard. But I wrote and read out at the funeral, a tribute to my wife and it made me feel better.
A few weeks later, I bought the campervan as a distraction.

It will take a long time for you to feel better.

What's happening to the driver that caused the accident?

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I hope some local forum members can join with you in the cortege , even though you may not know them , to show the support you have at this difficult time ... Never be afraid to ask for help , Bud ..

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Your post has just made me think about how precious life is and how we all need to make the most of it. I lost my brother in a motorbike accident and have a wife with Cancer. I don't know if sudden is any different to expected when it comes to losing someone. Either way, it's a horrible experience.

It sounds like you have plenty of friends who will be there for you. Don't be a stranger to them.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My sincere condolences on the loss of your lady. Just hang on in there and do what she would have wanted.
Naff.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hi guys
Many thanks for your kind words big thanks to the lovely Fee from the crazy frog, who has sent some garlands for Nikkis coffin. my daughter,son in law and myself are determined to continue to be involved in the vw shows. To that end we will make efforts to go to busiest in September, hopefully by then her beloved beetle brunhilda should be somewhere near complete interior wise. Failing that the t4 will there
Kev

21 - 34 of 34 Posts