VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just about to take the plunge, with sign off from the financial advisor (best buy her a good xmas present) in buying a pop top. I think I've decided on an Austop (seems the best value from all the posts on here) & was looking at Rising Sun Campers to fit it (fairly local to me). I was wondering if anyone on here has had any dealings with them, especially with fitting pop tops? *<:)>

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hi, havent had the roof done yet but will be using them. We got the van off them- they took out the bulkhead, lined it and fitted 2 windows. Only issue I have had is with one if there suppliers but there work has been good.

Seen a fair few roofs go in over the last few months and I know at least one is a forum member.

So and Dan run Rising sun on top of their day jobs working at Jaguar- they set it up a few years ago when they were under threat of redundancy. Give thema buzz and I am sure you can go and see one being done, we did and they talked us through the process and showed us the different parts involved

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have used Rising Sun campers great bunch of chaps very friendly go out of their way for you ! I had my T4 wax oiled a few months ago top job. I only live down the road from them !

They really know what they are doing there ! The work they do is very meticulous you won't have a problem at all !

Cheers Nindy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts