VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Please can any off you loverly lot guide me on what this bed is worth? Its a full width rock and roll bed frame with Ply boards, 5" foam and finished in Black and grey leatherette. The bed is disigned to fit T4.

Any help would be much appriciated.

Heres a couple picks

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
Half the reason I watching this thread is I think that might be an autobeds standard.

I also have an autobeds standard in my garage but the 3/4 type with boards, same upholterys, only 4" foam though, belts, etc. Now that's not ready for sale and won't be for a while as I need to tidy up some minor rust, but honestly I'd be over the moon with £150 for it when I have tidied it up. Then again they are about £500 new so may be £150 a bit light and this a full width one so............. £200?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just checked autobeds, if it is the same then Brand new with apolstry is about £650.

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
Just checked autobeds, if it is the same then Brand new with apolstry is about £650.
£500 was for the 3/4 standard i believe the 650 is for the full width delux model (i think) your looks like the standard can't see a price on Mark's website for that. May be PM him perhaps he never even made a full width standard bed :* and its not the one of Mark's at all Rasp:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts