VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

We just got our first van a couple of weeks ago, first post! Does anyone know of anywhere in the London area (preferably south london) that will fit Rock n Roll beds? We also want to get the cam belt/water pump done, any good garages that anyone knows of again in south london?

Cheers!

·
HORACE
1,589 Posts
Hi

We just got our first van a couple of weeks ago, first post! Does anyone know of anywhere in the London area (preferably south london) that will fit Rock n Roll beds? We also want to get the cam belt/water pump done, any good garages that anyone knows of again in south london?

Cheers!
Contact Dave at Cannons Forge, he comes down south at a few places and does a mass fit of his rock,n,roll beds, it only takes 30 mins to fit, he did mine just off the m27/m3 so not to far for you to go T:
Have a browse through my build thread for a few pics of my cannons bed.

·
Registered
595 Posts
It depends how far south London you wanna go for a garage but I only have good things to say about Volks Autos in Sutton. I need to post a detailed thread about how far above and beyond the call of duty they have gone for me. Genuine, honest, trustworthy, I've been very impressed after years of dodgy garages both private and main dealer.
I'm just a customer, no relation or link except they now look after my van.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the info guys, I will check them both out. Suttons not too far to go for a recommended garage Il give them a shout

1 - 4 of 4 Posts