VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am selling my Rock n Roll bed that has a very solid metal frame, can be roll into bed posistion and back up with pull of one catch and is covered in black leather with white piping. This is in very good condition and has only been used for three holiday, the only signs of wear is some scuffs on the frame, which could easily be covered with can of black spray. Although this frame doesn't have seat belt mounts I have seen them fitted to these frames with a bit of moding.

Im open to offers on this but as the forum rules say I have to state a price im going to say £450, If I dont get sensible offers on price then it will be put on Fleabay. Not doing the DIBS on this item

Would poss deliver to places in the southwest at the right price, you could also arrange a courier after fund swere cleared but you would have to discuss this to get times right to suit me or my girlfriend and do expect me to wrap this thing!! lol

(You can see a couple of indents on foam caused by camp chairs buts these rise back up and are not damage)

Ill leave my mobile incase I dont log on to collect PMs during the day, PMs,txts,calls no probs. No. 07872644731

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

I am open to offers on this bed, the price in the add was just used to get the add posted due to forum rules ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts