VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Should have let him out ages ago and saved some tax payers Monies
I mean what harm is he going to do?????? and lets face it for the amount of time he was on the run hes served his time LOL:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Legend.

He is only kept in as the Government dont want to loose face over his robbing them all those yaers ago.

He cant do it again, so let him and his son have at least a bit of quality time together.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
He could have stayed as free as a bird in Rio 'til he died, his son could have stayed with him. However, he was ill and wanted to use our NHS to prolong his life. I believe a redtop paper paid for his airfare to come home to give himself up, with a possible consequence being incarceration. I don't think he should have many complaints. With regard to the cost, it costs taxpayers money to lock up anyone who breaks our laws. Lesson to us all: If you're not prepared to do the time then don't do the crime.

Ian. :D

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
If we hadn't become the nanny, Brussels led state we have, then the cash involved in keeping prisoners, wouldn't be as exhorbitant as it now is.
Biggs was made an example of, granted, but none the less he was out of order. Slaps on the wrist don't fix anything. **** him.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
leave the bvgger in...he committed the crimes..was bulshy about it and as said came home for the NHS..if his son wants to see him visiting times are between 2 and 8..

·
RIP
1,381 Posts
As his rather dodgy lawyer said yesterday, in his state the only crime he could commit is using his bus pass before 9am.

However I would be concerned that on release he'd get payments from papers for his story.

I do believe in forgiveness and compassion, so on balance Id not like to see him end his days in prison. But on the other hand I would not want to see him (or his son) profit from his crimes any further.

I cant help think that Jack Straw over rulling a parole board descision is partly the action of a politition trying to either misguidingly wanting to appear 'tough on crime' but actually appearing to be a bitter politition who is frankly in a bad mood and wanted to show the public (and Ron) that he still held a little power.

So, for those reasons...let him out.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Star ??? Legend ???

They as good as killed the train driver, he never worked again. These weren`t cuddly cosy lads taking it a bit far, but ruthless gangsters.

That there are worse scum walking the streets nowadays is not an excuse, they also should be locked/strung up.

To all those who think he should be released on compassionate grounds, remember that Guiness ****, the only known case of Alzheimers that cleared up as soon as the pardon came through.

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Do the crime pay the time, bring back hanging, Life for a life, there is no deterrant these days. If there was there would not be half as much trouble going on. T:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Let the doddering old fart out and pack him off on the cheapest method out of this country - never to return - and fill the plane/boat/train with all the other criminal scrotes that we've imported under this 'freedom of movement' EU **** (if we can find the ones that were released and then went 'missing' when they should have been deported).

The fill the prisons up with up with the defrauding [email protected] that have been helping themselves to the public purse these past few years, along with all the scrounging tossers that have never dragged their **** out from in front of their 50 inch plasma screens and actually paid into the pot they are happy to claim out of.

Honesty and hard work gets you nowhere in this country any more - and the corruption starts at the top and filters all the way down............

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
We are stuffed either way as far as tax payers, having to keep him till he clocks out either in prison or in the NHS system !!!

Being part of a ruthless criminal organisation with no regard for other peoples lives and well being definately deserves life.

'Allow him quality time with his son' is more than guard on the train was afforded.
A court ruling dissalowing profiteering on his story for 99years after his death would be a start also.

He's no Robin Hood, he's none repentant - KEEP HIM IN

Its just been mentioned on Newsnight...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts