VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have just bought one although i never had it fitted by cascade as new wave custom conversions were doing the conversion, the roof was a very very high quality roof and parked next to a van with a genuine reimo roof fitted it was identical but cascade has used stronger hinges and canvas and it shows. my painter said it was nice to paint too, i have spoke to people who have had roofs fitted by cascade and they were over the moon with it and the psrice and service was great. i can send you some photos oof mine on the van if it helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

I had my whole conversion, including pop top roof done by Cascade and can't rate them highly enough. The finish on all their work is to a very high standard and Rob spent ages talking me through various options. I've got a Lwb 1.9 and went for their Solace conversion.

Hope this helps...

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I'm getting one fitted by them at the moment through recommendation, my mate got his done with a conversion and it is an awesome job. Been down to physically see how the mechanism works and the overrall finish and it's a real great job for the money. Speak to Rob, can't fault the service and he's full of information, really helpful guy.
Johnny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts