VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide on what to do with my ceiling.

Options:

automotive roof trim (looks nice)
vinyl trim (durable when strapping boards to the roof)
hard wearing carpet (compromise)

What do yours look like?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi I've gone for a leatherette on the ceiling with a pin stripe stitch, can't down load pics but I can email you some .

Joe

·
Registered
232 Posts
Carpet lined as are the wall panels with a dozen blue dot led lights....that's how I bought mine and its fine, will ttyl8r and see if I have any pics somewhere .

·
Registered
364 Posts

Just having it finished its done in alctantara with scrim behind and then stitched so it looks like panels . Having it done at T4Transformations. Should get her back on Monday :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm trying to decide on what to do with my ceiling.

Options:

automotive roof trim (looks nice)
vinyl trim (durable when strapping boards to the roof)
hard wearing carpet (compromise)

What do yours look like?
Ikea £10 for the material went on easy and if you don't like it just pull it off and cover again. However if i did it again i would use vinyl so it can be wiped over if it gets dirty

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the variety. Definitely very inspiring.

Thanks for all your replies so far. I haven't been on the forum very long and am amazed at the levels of support so far.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi
Looks like its get the wallet out time again, how much would it be for the Corsican headlining set up? PM price if you'd rather, it's for a 55 plate kombi
Thanks

1,094 Posts
Hi
Looks like its get the wallet out time again, how much would it be for the Corsican headlining set up? PM price if you'd rather, it's for a 55 plate kombi
Thanks
Hi, we are doing one in 2 weeks time with light and dark grey inc pioneer speakers, led lighting and a pioneer dvd player, this will give you another one to look at before yours is done.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts