VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T:Hi, I need to fit a roof rack/bars to my T5.1. my van is used for my business (heating eng), so mainly carry ladders, tubes etc, would be very interested in/any comments on, what you have, should of bought.

I was thinking of a three bar system as they look a bit 'cleaner', but i need something solid. Any picks would be much appreciated:)

tony

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will post you a picture of mine tomorrow if I can sort out how to do it. I had the same dilemma when choosing a roof rack as I'm in the same trade as you. I eventually had one made to my specification. Not every bodies choice but an example of what can be done.

·
Registered
541 Posts
i have a very good full rack with ladder roller for a swb t5...i used it for my business a plumber too..now have a different van for work and a t4 for pleasure pm me if interested

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post you a picture of mine tomorrow if I can sort out how to do it. I had the same dilemma when choosing a roof rack as I'm in the same trade as you. I eventually had one made to my specification. Not every bodies choice but an example of what can be done.
Many thanks, look forward to itT:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a very good full rack with ladder roller for a swb t5...i used it for my business a plumber too..now have a different van for work and a t4 for pleasure pm me if interested
Hi, not sure how to PM, but very interested, my van is a 5.1, would it fit? where are you based.

regards

tony

·
Registered
541 Posts
hi im in newport south wales ...im not sure what a 5.1 van is but this was fitted to a 2006 swb with barn doors 100 will buy it cost 600 new 07920460235 jason

·
Registered
7 Posts
A:Sorry for the wait Tony (Triggy) That took some doing ! ! ! ! ! No good at his computer lark. Hope these help you decide what to go for, may be not your choice but here's what i went for :* :* :*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts