VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
It sounds bad at first.

If they can the system running like that in France it would be good. Free flowing roads that are in good condition and WE DONT STILL HAVE T PAY ROAD TAX, I would think it a good idea.

Unfortunately thought, I think we have too many cars on our network and it would be just another way we get bent over a barrel.

Shropshire roads are probably the worst in the country, we could do with some well spent money

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It sounds bad at first.

If they can the system running like that in France it would be good. Free flowing roads that are in good condition and WE DONT STILL HAVE T PAY ROAD TAX, I would think it a good idea.

Unfortunately thought, I think we have too many cars on our network and it would be just another way we get bent over a barrel.

Shropshire roads are probably the worst in the country, we could do with some well spent money

yep. no road tax would be good..........never gonna happen tho is it?
the gov thried this idea out on us last year and it didn't get a warm reception.
but these dudes have a lot of MP's in thier pocket......mandy and George osbourne for a start.
this will cripple the motorist worse than the £2 litre of fuel.

in france you also get a speeding ticket if you get to the other end of the toll road too quickly.

revenue collection.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
...but these dudes have a lot of MP's in thier pocket......mandy and George osbourne for a start.
I think old mandy is in everyones pocket - so bent he gives the nine bob note a bad name (and I am not talking about his sexual preferences.)

I'm purely referring to the fact he has to be the slimiest politician that has ever crawled out from under a rock.

How can someone that has been disgraced so many times, been caught out lying, feathering his own nest, fast tracking visas for "special friends" accepting hospitality from people who then benefit directly from his decisions, have very dodgy mortgage dealings, be at the centre of our government?

Oh hang on the above paragraph applies to almost all politicians.

jar

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you are right. but never mind the politicians,
they are just puppets there to distract us from who really runs and owns this country.

do you think Gordon has control over the Bank of England?
no..............none what-so-ever
but the rothschilds do.......as major share holders and members of the board.

the mafia aren't all italian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts