VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, been looking for some replacement alloys and found some range rover sport se for sale, for cheap.

Very tempted and would like to know if they will fit okay?

255/55-18

Please can someone confirm as worried tyres are too big and may need bolts/rings also

Registered
Hi ,you will defo need new bolts and all depending on offset you might need spacers, i run 20 inch and 10mm spacers as i had a very slight rub on the front when on full lock.馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks what bolts are needed and how much are they.. will ask about offset now!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Look to be et53. In fact the wheels are 7H22 1007 BA.

If anyone can confirm the fit, I'd be very grateful

Registered
Depending on how cheap they are, it might be better to just find some OEM VW wheels - something off an Amarok or another T5 . Can pickup Sportline alloys pretty cheap, Amarok steels in 18" are cheap etc and they won't need special bolts etc to fit.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
thanks - during my thinking about it time, they've been sold. I have found some snowflake RR alloys though. 19" 245/45 tyres but need will need changing. Very tempted

Also very keen on the standard sportline and davenports but struggling to find a set for a good price, locally

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I've gone for the 18's mentioned in initial post. Found someone else selling them. I've also got bolt/spigots for fitting. The tyres are too big at 255/60 but was wondering if these would work as a very temporary measure until I can go and replace for small tyres? My van is 09 plate standard suspension.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts