VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, the main thing I'm looking for is one of those rubber grommet, tube, things that runs from the rear pillar to my barn door (drivers side if that matters!)

Any one help with that one?

I'm also looking for, however not so urgently, for the inner blanks for the rear lights, caravelle interior plastics, such as sliding door (pass side) trim pieces and barn door trim pieces, wouldn't mind a rear step and sliding door step either (however I know this is cheap from VW)

Various interior plastic clips, I'll take photos, but the guy I brought my van off seemed to be adverse to using any clips, or the like anywhere......

If anyone can help, or needs clarification on my ramblings let me know! Thanks in advance for any help! Stu

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hi all, the main thing I'm looking for is one of those rubber grommet, tube, things that runs from the rear pillar to my barn door (drivers side if that matters!)

Any one help with that one?

I'm also looking for, however not so urgently, for the inner blanks for the rear lights, ....... for any help! Stu
Hey -

I just bought these. Tip Top Quality!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-T4-TRANSPORTER-CARAVELLE-CAMPER-REAR-LIGHT-COVERS-/290466231025?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a122f2f1

Piers T:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts