1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T:
Hi, was wondering if anybody is planning on attending this show

http://www.runtothehills.org.uk/

We went last year and had blast. Found it to be great show with a really good vibe and at only a £10.00 for the weekend (pre booking needed for Friday) a total bargain. :D :D

If people are intrested and want club camping i'll give them a call and find out if we can get any.

cheers T:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going. There is another thread going on this already with some names going.
T:
Hi sorry didn't know there was a thread alreday going, even reckoned to have a look througth to put name down :eek:
Do you know if club camping is being arranged and where the thread is, so i can get name on rigth one ?
Thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
This was nice show last year, well chilled. See ya there :ILU:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Hi James, it looks like it is my fault. I put it in general chat rather than in events, sorry mate. Reference our chat last weekend, Just been back to supliers with my fridge, not a happy camper.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi James, it looks like it is my fault. I put it in general chat rather than in events, sorry mate. Reference our chat last weekend, Just been back to supliers with my fridge, not a happy camper.
Sorry to hear that, what did waco say ? See you next weekend, you coming across Fri or Sat ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
will be there , working though , as im a dubliminal member :cool:
promises to be a great event , the night time entertainmet will be ace as usual , with live bands and DJ Cool doing one of his legendary sets :cool: not one to be missed . some top caters too T: and not forgetting a great chilled out atmosphere :cool:
see ya there T:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dice,
T: Hi Saturday is not the main day of the show, but we went last year and had a great time on sat as well. The trade stalls will be open and they will probably be loads of vans there already camping so can have look around them ;)

If you do come feel free to bob over and say hello as we'll be around, we have silver-grey T4 reg 78 hrh, probably have awing on as well if weather is **** on Friday !!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Just in case anyone else was wondering, I checked on opening time for camping.
I was told open for trade stalls from midday, open for general camping from 4pm

·
Registered
643 Posts
a great show - the DJ was on top form as always.

BUT

spoilt by the usual idiot(s) who likes to reck it for everyone else. there was plenty of notices and warnings asking for no noise after midnight but they had to let off a firework cake at 3am this morning which will probably lose the dubliminals their licence and the show for next year.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Ditto, great show, nice setting and very family orientated. But, what a great early morning wakening by those idiots with fireworks. Some people are really just thick. Thuimb up bum brain in neutral. :confused:

·
Registered
127 Posts
glad you had a great time , i know i did and the rest of the RTTH's staff , the atmosphere was great as usual , DJ Cool did a fantastic job , what a top weekend . Did see a few T4's with the forum stickers on as i directed you in the bottom camping area , i was the one wearing a fairly big orange t shirt over my hoodie T: thank for being apart of it all .
was great apart from the firework incident , but theirs always one that tries and spoils it for everyone else :*
i spent a good deal of time making lots of signs for the camp site only to see someone nicking the NO LOUD MUSIC one late on saturday night (along with a white plastic chair they were carrying possibly belonging to a cater) while coming back up site while on security duty , despite all that i had a great weekend and glad you guys did too T:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A: A: A: A: A: A: A: A: A: A: A:

Hi, we too had a great show as always

Many thanks to the guys and gals at dublimnal who make it and put such hard work in. No thanks to the *** who set off the fireworks, lets hope it dose not mean such a fab show is stopped !!

·
Registered
127 Posts
the stupid firework incident , not sure if you knew that one lads dog did a runner , well good news on that one buster has now been found and soon to be reunited with his owner A: now just to find the numb nut that set the thing off :*

what i can say is i did see a lot of great T4 & T5's and a few had the forum stickers in the back T: hope to see more of you soon either at vanfest or RTTH's 2010 T:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts