VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My recently acquired seats have all these wires and plugs underneath and wires coming off the seatbelt retainers-no electric-not sure if heated?

They are 9-3 series half leather!

They have air bag on off side plastic covers I:

Can i cut the wiring away if not heated?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've got Full leather Saab seats in mine, their electric and heated. I will have a llok at mine tomorrow and take a photo for you.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
do NOT connect the yellow wires they will be air bag just tuck them up inside the seat thats what i did

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'm not sure the yellow ones are airbags, it's all done through the big grey connector iirc, I put a Waeco heated seat kit in a pair the other week (Easy to fit on SAAB seats, £59 for the kit including wiring/switches) And the yellow connector wasn't plugged in to anything under either seat as the car didn't have any yellow plugs to plug in to the seat:*

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
All i can say is i have a set of these and wasnt sure if they were heated or not, seat had manual adjust, and nothing was printed on the leather to suggest airbag?

I had removed the saab seatbelt receiver and put original transporter one on (why i dunno as they can be left) but the wire from that is just a sensor to say 'yes your plugged in'

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have these sabb turbo 9-3 seats too I haven't fitted them yet at because they are electric and in one position I was wondering how to connect to get them working? Would appreciate any helpp!! Cheers mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts