VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sachs hd shocks - £194.03

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to say that the Sachs shocks (105 819 and 105 820) that we have been selling for £194.03 will be increasing in price at the end of 2012.

If you feel you may need front or rear HD shocks in the near future then we highly recommend purchasing them as soon as possible.

We will do our best to keep any New Year increase to a minimum but all enquiries received before the close of business on the 28th December will be matched to the current price (Even if you dont purchase until the new year).

Front HD Shocks
http://www.wanapart.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6442916

Rear HD Shocks
http://www.wanapart.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6443591

We also do springs and all other Transporter parts so get in touch if you need anything.

Cheers

·
Registered
724 Posts
Re: Sachs hd shocks - £194.03

Many thanks for the heads up, I was putting off till MOT time in January -

One of the front shock plastic sleves is a bit mangled up after catching it putting the undertray back on, was wondering if this would be a concern for the MOT? Other than a few squelches the shocks work fine.

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts

Is there a reason they are listed as 2.4 as my velle is a 2.5 cant see how this would be differant and do i need to order new rubber dampers seperatly he says trying to make out he knows he is talking about :D

·
7,009 Posts

Hi wanapart
As you can see I've bumped this thread along, yes i know its a thread you did a little while ago and im willing to pay the new rate

ive even sent your company an email with my requirements but I've had no replies at all ?

So I found out these shocks were the ones I needed from another very helpful trader

But when I went to order you are out of stock,

Do you want my money or any else's for that matter

If you don't why bother with this thread ? You could delete it to save people like me who want to support forum traders any disappointment

Regards

Chas

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

..........Do you want my money or any else's for that matter

If you don't why bother with this thread ? You could delete it to save people like me who want to support forum traders any disappointment

Regards

Chas
The lack of a response to your posting suggests that they aren't bothered anymore!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
297 Posts

Hi wanapart
As you can see I've bumped this thread along, yes i know its a thread you did a little while ago and im willing to pay the new rate

ive even sent your company an email with my requirements but I've had no replies at all ?

So I found out these shocks were the ones I needed from another very helpful trader

But when I went to order you are out of stock,

Do you want my money or any else's for that matter

Regards

Chas
i am in the trade but eurocarparts sold me a set of these for £180 inc vat last week T:T:T:T:

·
7,009 Posts

Have you tried to pm them? Threads dont tell you that someone has replied unless you subscribe
I've given emailed maybe its me but I'd of liked a reply, I can understand they must get loads of enquirers and time wasters but I wanted to support forum traders and have money ready to go T:

·
Registered
616 Posts

Try a good old fashion telephone, called them yesterday and ordered mine ok.T:

Bonzey

·
7,009 Posts

Try a good old fashion telephone, called them yesterday and ordered mine ok.T:

Bonzey
Are you some kind of pervert you really want me to talk to someone,that's disgusting, I mean who talks to people these days I got computers and iPads etc to do that :D

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

Are you some kind of pervert you really want me to talk to someone,that's disgusting, I mean who talks to people these days I got computers and iPads etc to do that :D
I agreeT: Talk leads to confusion and misinterpretation:eek:, if a business can't do business on-line it is soon going to be a dead business:(

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts

Just pick up the phone tubby LOL:

It's only cos you're tight, email = free, phonecall = chewing your minutes Rasp:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts