VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

sad sad day :(

4K views 44 replies 28 participants last post by  K3V HA 
#1 ·
today is a sad day :( , ive just got back from leaving my van in a ditch on its roof hsy:
car't think of a worse start to the day leaving your pride and joy in a ditch

RIP x

See less See more
#6 ·
yer im all good ... vans cabin was all caved in but the back was all straight , thank good for seatbelts .. went round a corner about 40 and had no weight over the back and on standard wheels , there not the best in the rain , just lost the back end corrected it to much put me in the ditch rolled once in the air , hit the deck rolled once more and com,e to a stop on the roof :/ actually gutted , just gotta get saving for a new one :(

#13 ·
It's only plastic, metal and rubber mate. You'll get one to replace it so there's no real shame in feeling gutted. Look on it as a learning experience. A few bits of nylon stitched into your knee is getting off lightly. good effort on correcting it and thank yourself lucky that your actions prevented you injuring anyone else at the time. It could have been a hell of a lot worse and you could have had greater pressures on your shoulders than just a van buddy.T:
You've done well so go get yourself a 6 pack of your favorite poison and chill out. Then tomorrow you can start looking for a replacement and the new project.

Chin up kid.;)

#25 ·
Christ that's a good effort. At least you can say it was written off properly! hahaha. Its crazy how small you can make yourself in a foot well hey?! haha. Again, Your a lucky man so there's no need to feel bad about it all. You've done well to come out of that unscathed..... Wouldn't have taken much more to have gone the wrong way.:eek:

#26 ·
yer i didnt realise how bad it actually was feel extremely lucky to come out and only have to have 3 stiches , just been out with a couple of mates and all i saw was t4s everywhere and it kinda hit home that mines a right off and i no longer have one actually died a little inside

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.