VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright people!

As the camping season is (apparently) fast approaching, how about a little something to look forward to?

Sadie (officially the youngest t4 owner on the forum) is arranging a little campout and meet near Frome.

It will be at
THE BELL
BUCKLAND DINHAM
FROME
SOMERSET
BA112QT

Saturday 20th April from 12 noon

With a small charge of
£8 per van + £2 pp over 10

We will be camping adjacent to the pub with full use of the facilities including the toilets, showers and most importantly...the bar!
We are allowed BBQ's if you want to bring your own, as long as nothing burns the ground.

There is also enough room for games and general tomfoolery as Sadie has arranged some activities for us all, including colouring comp for the kids, egg hunt and a tombola raffle (if you would like to donate a prize) to raise money for clic plus more.

And now, to help raise more money for clic sargent, myself and mr Coe will be having our hair buzzed off on Saturday!
So if your not coming and want to see some pics, please click the link below and donate what you can, thanks

What could be better than a bunch of friendly dub freaks avvin a few ciders, some BBQ food and a good old giggle?
It's what summer is all about.

On the Sunday, once we have had a fry up and maybe nursed possible hangovers, Sadie will lead us on a cruise out to Shearwater lake for a meet about 12:00 if anyone would like to cruise with us or meet there.

Keep an eye on this thread for updates as things progress.

we are a friendly bunch so don't be shy, get your name down.​

Confirmed campers

Bigjam
Sadie
T4_4ave
Jasnruby
Wes frayne-Compton
Kerry (I'm not a man) coe
Michael coe
Fraggs
Moneybox
Gandy317
MCP
Deacon
2ndchance
JJ
Iain wilshear
Beanies
Shag
Paul
Copper garry

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Somerset camp out, April.

Any takers? :*
This is getting quite alot of interest on Facebook.

·
Registered
431 Posts

As mentoned on Facetube AB, I will be up for it and depends when it is as we are looking at going away in April for the birds birthday.

So when a secured date is mentoned, i'll let you know.

Thanks

Coggs

·
Registered
48 Posts

sweet, its just up the road for us , so as long as we're frre you can count us in T:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

As mentoned on Facetube AB, I will be up for it and depends when it is as we are looking at going away in April for the birds birthday.

So when a secured date is mentoned, i'll let you know.

Thanks

Coggs
It's looking like its gonna be the 20th Lee T:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Somerset Easter camp out, 20th April.

The list is growing A:
Anyone else fancy a night of cider and stupidity?:ILU:

1 - 20 of 158 Posts