VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Thinking about getting my van resprayed in the new year how much can i expect it to cost?

Can anyone recommend somebody in the Taunton/Bridgwater area?

Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Think there's a place in or near Wellington that show Vans they've done on their website but can't see it on google now. precision paint also at Wellington look good from their website - do work for Taunton audi and an Aston Martin race team - could be expensive then!

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Does it need a whole respray??? I thought that with mine but a member on here called calibrerich only did the bits around mine which needed doing which saves a packet :) He's in taunton on the industrial estate in Norton Fitzwarren, the one in behind the self storage storage place on the minehead road T:

Have a look at my thread here http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=169648&page=4

His details are :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Thanks for the vote keith but im sorry to say I dont have time for full respray's, im too busy doing the smaller stuff where the money is T:, but if you haven't found anyone please give me a ring as I know a guy that has done many T4 paint jobs.

·
Registered
148 Posts
K&B Autos have a unit just behind Creech Castle, he did a good job on my T5 when some kind lady side swiped me. I enquired about a full respray at the time and he quoted in the region of £2k...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a bit of a set back due to the clutch and dmf going and taking the gearbox with it back at the end of 2012, then had new tyres all round plus some other bits done on it last year. Planning on getting towards the end of the year when I've saved up some pennies again!!T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts