VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for any one who knows sandbanks its not a huge road me and my son counted 31 t4s and t5s just on the stretch from the roundabout to the hill mind you their was alot of kite surfing going on any way hopeully more t4/t5s tomorow night down sandbanks for the local t4/5 forum meet T: oh and a nice yellow t4 with black checkers over part of the bonnet and front wing parked up on the other side of the chain ferry T:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
m8 its my 3 year old son he spotts um all the time he says look a daddy van lol kids ayT:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi i have a t4 and was wondering what dates and where t4s etc meet in poole T:
we meet at the bakers arms pub on the way to wareham first tues of the month usually look up in regional meets ,dorset T:T:T:

·
Registered
920 Posts
A Daddys van!!! LOL:LOL:LOL: classic

A least your lad likes the van my daughter is too polite say she hates mine ;)
My daughters about to turn 4 and she loves the van like pearly whites son she spots them,
its got a lot to do with being able to sit up front I'm sure she already says when she is bigger she wants a van but it's gotta be pink with pink wheels and pink flowers LOL:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Strange. I thought that when the weather got colder, they all flocked further South to Cornwall. Maybe they all followed the leader and got lost? I:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Strange. I thought that when the weather got colder, they all flocked further South to Cornwall. Maybe they all followed the leader and got lost? I:
this post was put on here in the summer around june time LOL: i dont no how its got back on here now LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
60 Posts
hi i have a t4 and was wondering what dates and where t4s etc meet in poole T:
come alomg mate will be my first time to ( what a virgin ha ha ) met the guys at the holton classic last weekend, be good to see what you drive and not be the only newbie ha ha

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
come alomg mate will be my first time to ( what a virgin ha ha ) met the guys at the holton classic last weekend, be good to see what you drive and not be the only newbie ha ha
yep defo come along and meet the crowd usually a good turn out of vans think their were about 12 last week and new people coming along every week new comers are always welcomed its a family pub so kids welcome to T:T:T:T:T::ILU: were their from about 6pm

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
i want to meet up with my local meet, the only problem is I work away in Reading all week and am only home at the weekends. I'm not surprised by the 1st post on this thread - 31 t4/t5's on Shore Road!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts