VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,all i want is a sat nav that works:) and my current one has just retired with the help of mister BIG hammer...Made me feel better:) What i got is a jvc double din kw avx800 with dab which i listen to all the time and the sat nav a dayton vdo ms5000 which i have had in two vans for 11 years now really worked well with me until todayI: The monitor sat on the interior mirror stork that is bonded to the front screen as i have a bulk head and no back window it is convenient to say the least. The main box sits under the drivers seat and is wired through the van to the associated equipement. nav aerial bolted through the roof so get a signal all the time. Now i want to change it and can't get a straight answer:bhd dont want a tom tom thing i want a built in like the one that was....what do i do suggestions please

·
Super Moderator
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice radios guys but do they have dab:* or can a box be added. Bobbster looks like you found some dust in your rideI:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Nice radios guys but do they have dab:* or can a box be added. Bobbster looks like you found some dust in your rideI:

Yep some dust in there busy converting at present which is why I left the plastic cover on the NX501E screen, Anyhow as regards DAB if that is where the radio searches and displays all available digital broadcast channels then it has it. Fulll spec and owners manual here http://www.clarion.com/gb/en/products/2011/navigation/navigation/NX501E/gb-en-product-pf_1259487995452.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts