VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SC VW Customs vw customs...all work undertaken

SC VW Customs and Breakers

Anyone local looking for some work to be done....

Carpeting,custom interiors.(starting from £150 for a basic carpet of existing ply)

Lowering £165 all in including springs (Use CMC heavy duty 40mm or 60mm springs)..others available on request

Seat cleaning service with professional cleaner,seat cleaning service depending on condition £60 for all seats.

Breaking and parts service (please contact for any bits and vans you may have for sale)

Badge colouring service in any colour (free return postage)

Door card colouring service (Give your old door cards s part exchange for a set painted in satin matt black,your cards must be sent in good condition)

Please contact me as i am breaking caravelles all the time so have interiors and seats always available from £60 upwards.)

Valeting...Clay service...mopping....turn your van back into a stunner...2 day turnaround with mobile service available depending on location and wether.....the works..£120
please contact for full details and price list on these valeting services...all work carriered out by me and my brother in law (ex car show showroom valeter)

Work rate low from £40 a day with a good quality return.mobile service avalable on some services...please contact or pm for details..

I am now able to offer full T4 services..winter service using good quality parts...
Example of 1.9td van
OIL change and filter
Pollen filter
Fuel filter
Air filter
Glow plug replacement x 4
Coolant flush
Top up any low levels,power steering etc..£170

Cambelt 1.9td using genuine vw kit...£150

Travel charge depending on location.

All work undertaken on any form of VW.

Simon 07917830378

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Have used Si for several jobs, and REALLYpleased with the quality of his work. Can highly recommend him! T: T: T: :ILU:

(Knows his stuff and genuinely helpful, decent chap) A:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just had an external valet/detail carried out on my van , by Si .
Wow !!! What a difference . Has turned the old girl , into a little beauty
Before , she was tired lo0king , quite faded and the bumpers were a bit washed out .
Now , she`s gleaming , and so am i :D
Definately recommend .
Oh yeah , almost forgot . Nice price aswell . T:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers lads...van came up lovely..

this service is £120 van can be collected and returned if in the bristol area...

done a white one the other day,that looked like it had been sat in a swamp for years..came up like a new van...will sort some pics..

:ILU:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just seen this - wish I had seen it before I paid to get my cambelt done lol

Anyway, I am in Bristol and looking to lower my van in the next couple of months, just brought it out of hibernation and have a few jobs to do first. Price looks good with springs and all - saves me making a pigs ear of it myself lol

Currently got pretty chunky 235/55/17 tyres on I think an 43 offset - I am guessing 40mm is as low as it will go? Will have a fairly lightweight camper conversion in the back.

Anyway, will be in touch T:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just seen this - wish I had seen it before I paid to get my cambelt done lol

Anyway, I am in Bristol and looking to lower my van in the next couple of months, just brought it out of hibernation and have a few jobs to do first. Price looks good with springs and all - saves me making a pigs ear of it myself lol

Currently got pretty chunky 235/55/17 tyres on I think an 43 offset - I am guessing 40mm is as low as it will go? Will have a fairly lightweight camper conversion in the back.

Anyway, will be in touch T:
pm sent mate..hopefully speak soon..T:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hi mate i need my t4 lined in the back, how much do you charge for a swb, sides, doors, and floor?

cheers vwsurf:ILU:
hello mate i am in the middle of actually making up a few ply lining kits,ones i have removed bare..these could be supplied ready carpeted,to you...could even deliver?

all you would need to do would be to screw in?

what sort of interior carpet where you looking for?

have you got windows etc?

si.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts