VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, has anyone got these rails fitted to their sca 192/194?.....I have these fitted to my new 192 lwb roof and im trying to find some decent bars to go on them but apart from karitech (they do a side loading rack to take a khyak,)...not what im looking for,there does not seem to be many companies about offering much.im looking for some tidy discreet bars to carry a windsurfing board and or a khyak (not the side loading type though).....if anyone can help that would be very much appreciated...thanks in advance.......the mobile activity centre continues.......:ILU::DT:.......curtains,bit of trimming,table and a few other bits to go.....then,maybe mobile shower and bike rack.........does anyone ever really finish there van I wonder!!!!..................LOL:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all, has anyone got these rails fitted to their sca 192/194?.....I have these fitted to my new 192 lwb roof and im trying to find some decent bars to go on them but apart from karitech (they do a side loading rack to take a khyak,)...not what im looking for,there does not seem to be many companies about offering much.im looking for some tidy discreet bars to carry a windsurfing board and or a khyak (not the side loading type though).....if anyone can help that would be very much appreciated...thanks in advance.......the mobile activity centre continues.......:ILU::DT:.......curtains,bit of trimming,table and a few other bits to go.....then,maybe mobile shower and bike rack.........does anyone ever really finish there van I wonder!!!!..................LOL:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

Hi,

I am in the same boat, so to say.

I am looking for the roof bars, to fit my SCA 194, although they are to go on the reimo active rails.... Same principle of fitting, just slightly different shape.

I too, would prefer something better looking than the kari-tek ones, which are a bit industrial looking unless your going for the easy loader system.

Let me know if you find anything and I will do likewise. T:

Andy

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do andy.....simon from transporter depot fitted mine and said he may make his own roof rack for these....ill keep you posted

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey there

I have a SCA 194 fitted on a SWB T5.

Can you have the roof rails fitted after the roof is fitted to the van. looks like you have to screw through so how does the screw holes remain weather proof?

I want the rails to put a kayak on top so need to be robust

cheers!

Graham

1 - 6 of 6 Posts