VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys and gals , basically im looking for a couple of t4 single front seats to practice on for the upholstery side im starting up , the scabbier the better , oh and the cheaper the better ( or free I:I:) . local to birmingham or midlands is preffered. thanks for your time . ade

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Ade,

I've replaced my front seats so have a manky single with a rip in the bottom bit, and an average double. I've already taken the double apart to make it easier to store, it's all there except for seat belt receivers & base off single seat. I'm in Rushden, Northants and they're yours if you want to collect 'em.

Cheers

John

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
hello mate if you fancy a trip to bristol i have loads of tatty seats...

or for a few quid diesel i am taking a trip to burton on trent on friday,could deliver a few diesel monies

pm me your address and i can check the location,dont know a exact time,depends on traffic etc..any good to you..

cheers si.:ILU:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ade. I have a single front seat available, I'm in Milton Keynes.

John.
hi john ,
my job brings me to milton keynes on occassions , would you be ok to hold it for me for a short while. how much are you looking for for it. cheers ade

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Ade,

I've replaced my front seats so have a manky single with a rip in the bottom bit, and an average double. I've already taken the double apart to make it easier to store, it's all there except for seat belt receivers & base off single seat. I'm in Rushden, Northants and they're yours if you want to collect 'em.

Cheers

John
hi john , im interested in the seats , might be a few weeks before i can collect if thats ok. ade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts