VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, i will be back on the box again on sunday for another episode of scrapheap.

Its a completely new format with a new presenter, not sure if it will be as good without the lovely Lisa Rogers :confused:

So if you want to see me and a couple of mates making a fool of myself then tune in 06/09/09 CH4 5:30pm

Our team is the Supermodels.

cheers,

Ian aka crezz

·
RIP
1,381 Posts
Cool.

New format is a bit different, they got rid of the Experts and the Judges too!

And as I appeared as a Judge on the last but one series I am proud to say I had a hand in their downfall, tee hee.:D

I will watch with interest, and as I told a ton of my chums it really is a good laugh/experience being involved rather than always sitting there saying "I could do that".

·
Registered
920 Posts
I'm sure it will still be quality although I have been known to defect to thunder races viewing from time to time.

Who is presenting, Kryton was great, but Lisa Rogers? eye candy yes, but after she once said about the new Porsche (at that time), that "thats a lot like the TT" I lost all respect LOL:LOL:

Should be good, did not know so will set the planner, many thanks!

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
I think they lost the plot when it was just the all stars in the "yard" (now posh sheds instead of the yard), and everyone else building at home. Kinda misses the point really. :confused:
Good luck though T:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The new presenter is Dick Strawbridge. Also on the show this week is Andy Barns ("propa jarrb" from the Barley Pickers team) he was a right laugh.

crezz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts