VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where you can get seats re-upholstered and arm rests added in the south Wales area?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Have a look at these people http://www.tocupholstery.co.uk they were top notch when i restored my Bay window. They did a cracking piece of work on the upholstery. Oh they are in Ystrad Mynach which i think is not to far from you. They were happy to talk about what I wanted and showed examples of previous work.

Regards

Phillip

·
Registered
802 Posts
Anyone know where you can get seats re-upholstered and arm rests added in the south Wales area?
we are currently talking to New Wave Custom Conversions in Llantrisant, they seem to have a pretty good idea at what they are doing...mention us if you call them ...we have a green T5, he will know the one!!I:I:T:

·
Registered
440 Posts
The guy in swansea is good he done all my seats and door cards on a golf I had he's also doing out bed once we are ready he's good quality and good price too.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
we are currently talking to New Wave Custom Conversions in Llantrisant, they seem to have a pretty good idea at what they are doing...mention us if you call them ...we have a green T5, he will know the one!!I:I:T:
Where are these and dou you have a number or web link?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts