VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 p reg mk1 seat toledo 1.9tdi sxe, top of the range and rare!! 63k genuine miles, loads of history,1z engine, clean and dry, goes well,asd gear box, 5 alloys with matching very good tyres,towbar, its basically a mk2 golf based car with mk3 golf running gear, it handles very well and is extremely comfy! no rattles squeeks . a/c 4 x electric windows, full electric sunroof,2 keys?, bad points, drivers door is dented, 2 front windows dont currently wind down, they do move a little so i think the channels are loose? there is obviously a few age related marks for a 20 year old car!!! it would make a great sleeper with an injector upgrade and intercooler?? oh and it does 60mpg!! pm for more info and a pic! check out how many there are left on dvla site, looking for £ 1200 anyone

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
full mot now. just been today and straight through with 2 minor advisories. n/s and o/s wheel bearing minor play. when adjusted they are too tight so nothing to worry about. anyone interested in this reliable,economical,different,rare,comfy car ???
pm for details thanks

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
£800. Been using this on and off. Mileage now approaching 64 thousand. The car has the ASD gearbox,which has the .70 5th gear.ideal upgrade with t4. It really is too too to break,but I no interest I will be doing so over Xmas.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
engine etc now sold,rest broken into parts and scattered all over the country! whats left will be recycled into some cheap s### from china.:*:eek:;)LOL:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts