VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to get a 3/4 rock n roll bed upholstered? nothing fancy, just leatherette, plain with 2 stripes?
can anyone recommend someone cheap, but that does quality work and preferably down south?

no idea where to go as the company i am buying the bed from, supply the bed, boards and foam but nothing else and the place they normally recommend is really expensive

i know its a case of you get what you pay for, just wondering if you guys know somewhere cheap that still does quality work

thanks

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to get a 3/4 rock n roll bed upholstered? nothing fancy, just leatherette, plain with 2 stripes?
can anyone recommend someone cheap, but that does quality work and preferably down south?

no idea where to go as the company i am buying the bed from, supply the bed, boards and foam but nothing else and the place they normally recommend is really expensive

i know its a case of you get what you pay for, just wondering if you guys know somewhere cheap that still does quality work

thanks
Shame your so far down , I do it part time at the moment , have a look in built by members for members section. My adds in there. Ade

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i cant go into that section as im not a member

how much do you charge and how long would it take to do?

i have people i could visit in birmigham depending on how long the job would take to complete

its only a 3/4 rock n roll bed, hopefully in black leatherette with 2 think white racing stripes down the centre and white piping round the edges

1 - 7 of 7 Posts