VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
After looking at my 08 'velle electrics, it looks as though those pesky motability imps have well and truely altered my wiring layout-all eletrical harnesses run down the insides of some very dodgy looking 'steps' that have been added/chopped out of the front side steps (the result is the caravelle floor lighting is partially obscured and you need to step up higher to get in!!), instead of under the cab flooring. Upon further inspection it also looks like my heated seat loom has been buried (both sides) and neither seat heats. Finally, and more importantly, I don't think either of my airbag connectors or seatbelt warning set up are connected and I can't seem to find where these have been chopped-all I do know is the seats aren't connected to anything… My real question is, can anyone recommend a decent auto eletrician in the Plymouth/Devon area who's not going to do that 'sucking teeth' noise and then charge me £50 or so for the privilege…….. Any constructive advice gratefully received I:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts