VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My captain seats have been booked in with stumpy1972uk1 for upholstering.

Whilst there with ade I'm looking for two single front seats in any condition to use in my daily drive t4, if you have any seats going spare please let me know. Am happy to buy, loan or take of your hands for free.

Cheers

Jason

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
i have the original drivers seat from my 96 sitting in the garage yours if you can collect or arrange collection

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Hi guys thanks for the offer, but i now have a driver seat sorted so am just after a passnger seat now.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Jason
Hi I assume you are having your seats done before I have mine recovered by stumpy, so could really do with at least a drivers seat whilst mine is done.T:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi I assume you are having your seats done before I have mine recovered by stumpy, so could really do with at least a drivers seat whilst mine is done.T:

Andy mine are being done in about 5 weeks time, if your after me then i'll gladly let you have the seats. Hope to have a old driver seat sorted on ebay so just need to source a passenger seat.

perhaps we can share the use of these seats! If so keep your eye open for a passenger seat.

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
I may be before you in that case I think week commencing 7th March, I only need a drivers seat as I am trying to do a lot of other work on the van at the same time. If I come across any I will let you knowT:

·
Registered
278 Posts
can you not just swap the seat belt anchor onto the other side of the seat? i believe its just a couple of allen head bolts.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i have what was a passenger one without anchor point, its a captains, floppy armrests though! lumbar adjustment etc. £25 collected. still comfy, no rips. some pics in the for sale section.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
got a ripped drives seat on runners,theres no base and the adjustment knobs snapped off and ive robbed the seatbelt reciever off it.
i think thats all thats wrong with it.
im in monmouth south east wales til sunday afternoon then im back in dorset..

i was going to tip it but ran out of time and its still in my boot.

its free if you want it.

oh chepstows bridge is shut tonite dont know if it will be open tomorrow :*

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A little bump.

Still after one seat in any condition f anyone has one lying around, even if its just to borrow for two weeks.

Needed by 5th march if possible as seats are going to stumpy for upholstering.

Cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts