VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After fitting my new Generation seats in my Kombi (cheers Neal)I have for sale 2 x captains seats ,complete with CMC swivels+bases ,and the rear twin + the single to fit along side all in Inca Cloth and in excellent condition .I will also throw in the mushroom bolts for the rears (6)I would prefer to sell as a job lot ,There out of my 2001 van .I am asking £360 OVNO ,and buyer would have to collect ,I will try and post Pics but pm me and I will email them if I dont manage to upload them,I will leave advert on here for a week before I try ebay!!..Thanks for looking

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
I can confirm that these seats are in Mint condition, (saw them when I delivered the new Seats) they are very nice indeed.

Glad you got the Multivan Seats in mate T: (some pictures of them fitted please !)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Neal will post pics of new seats soon,just got to suss out how to post seats of old ones !!!:confused:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry sold ,awiating pick up and cash ,have PMed all that were interested ,will contact all interested parties if deal falls through,thanks for the interest

1 - 10 of 10 Posts