VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Seats, steps and a seal for sale

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Sam 
#1 ·
It's not a performing seal before you get your hopes up. I have removed the centre row of my 97 Velle and have a double seat and a single seat for sale. The double has a centre armrest, one lap belt and the seat belt clip for a wall belt (not included). It folds forward and flat and has a grab handle and a tray/cup holder panel on the back so it doubles as a table of sorts. The single also has the seatbelt clip for a wall belt (not included) and folds forward to allow access to the back row of seats (in a Velle). They are in good nick though they need a bit of a valet and are in Dignity trim, I think that is the name of it, grey velour with little squares. They are on the quick release bases and all mushroom bolts are included. I am a bit unsure of what they are worth so how about £30 for the single and £50for the double?

I also have 3 grey door steps, driver, passenger and side. They all need a clean too but are in good shape with no cracks. £10 each?

And lastly a sliding door seal. This has a bit of a tear and a bit missing but it's on the inside where people have reached for the side door handle and does not affect the 'seal' of the door. I will try and get some piccies up when it gets light. How about a tenner?

..and I have just remembered I have a wallet type of thing for your service books etc, it is a black vinyl with a little vw emblem embosed on it. Free to the first person to buy any of the above, assuming you want it of course!

Cheers,
Sam.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.