VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi guys,just got back from my hols on Friday,i spent 10 days touring sunny Cornwall .i dont know how no-one saw me down there? there was plenty folk taking pics.I have advertised it in the for sale section but dont know how to put pics up? can anyone help?
i am a full member and joined photobucket but dont know how to use it,please help

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Hi guys,just got back from my hols on Friday,i spent 10 days touring sunny Cornwall .i dont know how no-one saw me down there? there was plenty folk taking pics.I have advertised it in the for sale section but dont know how to put pics up? can anyone help?
i am a full member and joined photobucket but dont know how to use it,please help
I saw ya on Bideford quay last Sunday , I was in a Red multivan with half Bra :ILU::ILU:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
red rooster that van looks awsome but can i ask a ? what are them side bars off of thay look like they come of a dual cab pick up am i right

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi there Pearly,yes there from a Landcruiser,i saw them at my local breakers,made some brackets and fitted them no probs,i like them...:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I saw ya on Bideford quay last Sunday , I was in a Red multivan with half Bra :ILU::ILU:
Hi Scott,cheers mate for backing me up,i was begining to think i was just dreaming about being on holiday down in Cornwall,either that or the paintwork makes me invisible.
i couldnt believe the T4 scene down there,up here the T4 is mostly used as a works van.
i did a lot of waving in the first week but gave up later on as not a lot of waving back...thanks again mate cheers :ILU:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts