VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a go at fitting my windows myself, I've ordered my barn door windows from a company 2 weeks ago and still waiting on delivery!

Where does everyone buy theirs from? Where's cheapest?

I'm after privacy glass as dark as possible.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
I would try either Kiravans, Veedub transporters, or Just Kampers. If they have them in stock you should have them next day.
Most of the aftermarket glass is an 80% tint, so not so dark you cant see through it, but looks quite black from the outside in daylight.

·
Vendor
2,260 Posts
I'm having a go at fitting my windows myself, I've ordered my barn door windows from a company 2 weeks ago and still waiting on delivery!

Where does everyone buy theirs from? Where's cheapest?

I'm after privacy glass as dark as possible.
2 weeks!!!
Thats terrible to say the least:*

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
160 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sooooooooooooo if Davo1983 & myself were to buy barn door windows from you guys would we be able to get any more off in this festive month ?????? he he I:I:I:I:I:
I've ordered and waiting on my barn door windows....but I'm after a window for the sliding door and possibly the window behind the drivers seat in privacy. T:

·
Vendor
2,260 Posts
Ha ha well im in mate T: I have some van tokens just waiting to be spent come on veedub what say you tis the season to make us jolly I:I:I::ILU:
You guys are hard:D
What is it that you actually need exactly?
Are you mates, can they be delivered to the same address?
If i can do anything for you i willT:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Vendor
2,260 Posts
Ooo cool unfortunately opposite ends of the uk by the look of it, I need some barn door tinted glass please:)

On the 2 day of Christmas veedub said to me ah go on son ave some barn door winda's on meI:I:I:
What a cracking tune:D
Best i can do on these is £119.99 and some goodies being as its xmas!
But sssshhhh dont tell anyone:D

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mate i cant do anything on these!
They are proper cheap as it is
Will chuck in some goodies for you though, tis xmas after all*<:)
What a cracking tune:D
Best i can do on these is £119.99 and some goodies being as its xmas!
But sssshhhh dont tell anyone:D
T: well thank you sir, that's good enough for me. Do I just order online as normal for a wee treat?

·
Vendor
2,260 Posts
Wahey singin for some discount as above phone up or online??

Love a good haggle learnt all from life of Brian.......will you take 20 sheckels for them ha ha I:

Cheers veedub that's great stuff T:
:D:D:D
I dont mind looking after you mate, you proper make me laugh!
You can order online if you want and charlotte will refund you the difference in the morning or give us a bell tomorrowT:
If you order online please put a note with your forum name and deal, oh and dont forget to put GOODIEST:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts