VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sell,swap or px my vw t4 caravelle 2.4d for 2.5tdi lwb transporter or caravelle £3995

Here is my pride and joy now up for sale,this would be a fantastic base for either a surf bus or camper,it has three seats up front,electric windows,cd mp3 and bluetooth stereo,tinted rear windows,towbar and electrics, 17 " alloy wheels.
It has a custom steel plates spot welded one off paintjob with flame vinyl graphics.Chrome bullbar with chrome running boards,sports steering wheel.
I have part service history and lots of reciepts for stuff that has been done or replaced,i also have a reciept for a brand new cylinder head fitted by VW at a cost of £1600.
It runs as sweet as a nut and you will get 35mpg around the doors and +40mpg on a long run,i was getting 40mpg towing the caravan,starts and runs lovely with no black reek..
I travelled to ireland to get this bus because of its excellent condition,i had been all over the country looking at lots of ****.
it is motd and taxed.
I have just returned from my holidays in Cornwall where i done 2158 trouble free miles towing my caravan,this has been a great van, i will genuinely be sorry to see it go,but i need a bigger one for my business but it has to be a T4 as they are bomb proof and run for ever.
the rear seats have been removed as i am using it as a van at the moment but 10 mins puts the seats back in.
I am looking for a LWB t4 2.5 td transporter or caravelle,may px or swap for the right van.
Any inspection is more than welcome ......TEL Scott 07890890893

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Sell,swap or px my vw t4 caravelle 2.4d for 2.5tdi lwb transporter or caravelle £

Hi,

Have you got any photos please?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,100 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Sell,swap or px my vw t4 caravelle 2.4d for 2.5tdi lwb transporter or caravelle £

Hi,

Have you got any photos please?

Thanks
Hi there,i dont know how to put pics up iv tried everything,must be doing something wrong,send me your email address and i'll send you some...cheers..scott

·
Registered
2007 T5 2.5TDi Kombi 130bhp in Shadow Blue
1,708 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts

http://s849.photobucket.com/albums/ab56/scutlebucket/?albumview=grid&newest=1Here is my pride and joy now up for sale,this would be a fantastic base for either a surf bus or camper,it has three seats up front,electric windows,cd mp3 and bluetooth stereo,tinted rear windows,towbar and electrics, 17 " alloy wheels.
It has a custom steel plates spot welded one off paintjob with flame vinyl graphics.Chrome bullbar with chrome running boards,sports steering wheel.
I have part service history and lots of reciepts for stuff that has been done or replaced,i also have a reciept for a brand new cylinder head fitted by VW at a cost of £1600.
It runs as sweet as a nut and you will get 35mpg around the doors and +40mpg on a long run,i was getting 40mpg towing the caravan,starts and runs lovely with no black reek..
I travelled to ireland to get this bus because of its excellent condition,i had been all over the country looking at lots of ****.
it is motd and taxed.
I have just returned from my holidays in Cornwall where i done 2158 trouble free miles towing my caravan,this has been a great van, i will genuinely be sorry to see it go,but i need a bigger one for my business but it has to be a T4 as they are bomb proof and run for ever.
the rear seats have been removed as i am using it as a van at the moment but 10 mins puts the seats back in.
I am looking for a LWB t4 2.5 td transporter or caravelle,may px or swap for the right van.
Any inspection is more than welcome ......TEL Scott 07890890893
i have a lwb on x reg 2.5tdi lwb (blue i) 130k apprx drives spot on but needs a few dents straightening out and a repaint.if you want it 2500 its yours

1 - 7 of 7 Posts