VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My van failed the MOT quite badly, so having to let her go. It was converted from new by Murvi in Devon, so there's lots of parts that someone converting a camper would want - poptop with window & mossie nets, propex heater, sink & burners, side awnings & curtains, captains seats , shelves with LED light, wiring for lesiure battery, rear shower, tailgate, hook up , 3-way fridge - but everything is 26 years old so be realistic.
It's on eBay item number: 153929574248

·
Registered
6 Posts
My van failed the MOT quite badly, so having to let her go. It was converted from new by Murvi in Devon, so there's lots of parts that someone converting a camper would want - poptop with window & mossie nets, propex heater, sink & burners, side awnings & curtains, captains seats , shelves with LED light, wiring for lesiure battery, rear shower, tailgate, hook up , 3-way fridge - but everything is 26 years old so be realistic.
It's on eBay item number: 153929574248
Hi do you still have the van/camper parts please

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,204 Posts
There's a "section" for this....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thing is Gaz, I'm not selling it through the forum, but on ebay, so not sure that's the right place to put it. Your message said check the terms & conditions first, Is there a separate terms & conditions for the "For Sale" section? cos if so I couldn't find it

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,204 Posts
I don't know.....I just know I sold a LOAD of stuff in that section some years ago......
It's where people go to look when they want to buy something.
It wasn't ME that said "Terms and Conditions".....that was just a header from the forum. (I've never read ANY of those...Oops!)
Wasn't "having a dig", was just saying THAT is where people buy and sell stuff.

I sold parts from a scrap 'velle for 10x what it was worth....but did take some time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts