VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Outstanding. Ordered 10m of carpet on Wednesday lunchtime, arrived here on Thursday morning. Thankyou.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And now I've started to fit it - this stuff is superb to use, even doing the wheel arches was a doddle. Only problem is my sunburn - although that's not likely to be a problem often!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At the risk of appearing as though I work for them, I've just ordered some headlining material and once again it appeared within a day.
I wish all internet companies were like this. A:

·
Registered
591 Posts
And now I've started to fit it - this stuff is superb to use, even doing the wheel arches was a doddle. Only problem is my sunburn - although that's not likely to be a problem often!
At the risk of appearing as though I work for them, I've just ordered some headlining material and once again it appeared within a day.
I wish all internet companies were like this. A:
Really good for us to hear how happy you are with the products and service from ourselves - send us some pictures by email or add them to this thread so we can see what the van looks like when it's finished! Always good to see what customers have done with their vans.

T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts