VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the photographs below two R8 lights for sale these are of the proper UK RHD type for the T4 short nose.

These rarely come up for sale so I would looking for £110 posted and pay pal to the UK or £90 cash collected from BN10 (just East of Brighton).

They were on my van for just under a year and were removed well over six month ago as I was de-pimping to make it look more standard :)

These have never been used with HID bulbs so the lens is not melted or damaged in this way. I would describe them as in good working order but not perfect.

As detailed in the photographs there is a damage to one mount on each light which has been plastic welded up the reason for this is that as most people (see www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=154883) had a bit of trouble getting them to fit well and I was told that using the grommets from the original headlights helped (it doesn't it damages the mounts) just using the standard bolts and a few washers to help align them they passed the MOT beam pattern (after adjusting the screws) and sat in my van happily until removed with no further damage to the mounts.

I note that all of these audi DRL lights are of the same plastic Chinese construction and require a bit of fettling for perfect alignment / fit as these did.

Final note I often have to work away from home for 4 days or so and as much as I am at home for the next 3 days after posting if I am away it may take me upto 4 days plus courier time to get them to you, I will let any one know though if this becomes the case T:

·
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well heres the play list as Airoa did not offer asking price

1st Dibs to Rubbadub with a PM at 11.02
2nd To Merseysidebossman at 11.23 post
3rd to DKS PM at 11.40
4th Flash at 13.26

Think that'll do for now :ILU:

·
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I offered you the asking price when you put them in the other post saying when they're for sale I'd have them :*
Very sorry I got quite a few PM's when I put the "whats it worth" (WIW) thread up I deleted all of them with the thread shortly after I closed the thread as it was a WIW not a for sale and people were making offers. I appreciate this might be very annoying but we have to be very careful with the WIW as if people make offers on there it makes a mockery of forum rules.

In effect, I could not make a rule for myself and accept an offer made on my thread then delete another thread with offers on it T:

Once again my sincere apologise and I hope you understand T:

SOLD in any case

1 - 7 of 7 Posts