VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to sell these alloys as i have some banded steels coming. see my thread here for more details

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=139109

this is what they could look like,

was going to refurb them black with polished rims and still will if they dont sell for asking price :)
never ran them myself as the tyres on them are perished, but as you can see from the pics they fit on ok

collect from coalville leicestershire or arnold nottinghamshire, possibly wrap them if you arrange a courier yourself ?

£100 no offers.

·
Registered
597 Posts
They look like they might be 15" 205/55/15? could just make it out in the picture. So I could go for something a bit fatter on a standard van - proper old school (sorry skool)

Had to pull out of a set of wheels earlier in the year which I was gutted about due to work problems, but back in the market again.

Will PM next week if not sold - no dibs, but I am interested so please don't ebay if you can wait a week.

Going away this weekend in the opposite direction to you.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats the load rating ? what make are they?
Don't think it says mate

Quite fancy the alloys on the front of the van though :)
They might be up for sale soon aswell ;)

I will tape these together if you want to sort a courier out yourself

Still for sale as nobody has said they definitely want them, so first come first served to be fair T:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheels are 15" as per link in first post :)

These are now sold as somebody has pm'ed saying they will take them, thanks for all interest/pm's T:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts